Pages

29 April 2011

Thor: The Movie

SINCE late last year I had been eagerly awaiting the release of the Marvel Comic film adaptation of Thor. Thor! I bellow his name like I bellow "Crom," only this guy can beat barbarian AND librarian ass any day.  

The movie definitely did NOT fail me. I was hooked from beginning to end, and walked out of the theater bubbling with praise and ready to smash heads. And since I'm still hammered with a Norse movie hangover, I downloaded a few posters which you can also save onto your hard drive. Check them out!








Lovely, no? But ven better than just gazing at Chris Hemsworth's godlike tastiness is to head off to the nearest theater and start watching this charming movie. I don't care if you've seen it already, go and see it again. I definitely will.

If you've already seen Thor, what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment